Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another day in the retired life.

But I was busy all day! Doing what? I don't remember. Wasting time obviously. And I am so good at it.

I worked on some bills in the morning and then went to the car lot to help Chris. I had an older TV set here that I donated to the cause. He has hooked up a camera so he can see the office when he is in the back warehouse working on a car.

It has a microphone and he can hear the buzzer on the front door thru the TV. But there was no buzzer on the door either, so we installed that as well.

I didn't go over in the morning because he was busy with a customer. Seemed like the afternoon just disappeared. But the electronic stuff now works as advertised. I did some of it and Chris did some.

Since I got back home, I have fooled around all night with this time waster. The laptop I mean. It's 12:30 and I am ringing off for the night.

Or I'll still be sitting here in the morning........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...