Saturday, May 31, 2008

Internet Saturday

I spend too much of my time researching things on the internet. Seems any question no matter how small can be answered here, if you are willing to do the research. And one topic leads to the next, and before you know it half the day is shot.

I just have to put this darned thing down. So I do, but then I start using the desk top that is here on the end table. Ya I know, shouldn't have two computers within the reach of the arm chair. Its blasphemy.

So I headed out to the RV storage lot to load some piece of gear, that was just the excuse to leave the house. While there, I confirmed that my two sons had gone camping for the weekend. I never did ask them if they were headed out for this week, but then we didn't want to go along anyway.

A quick phone call found them at Melvern Lake on the Kansas side of the town. We jump back and forth over the state line seemingly many times a day and do not think too much about it. Melvern is about 50 to 60 miles South of here on I 35, in Kansas.

We, on the other hand, are headed back down to Lake Ozark for no particular reason, other than to spend some time down there while it is still under 95 degrees. Once the third week of June arrives in the Ozarks, it will turn hotter than an oven, so the nice time is right now.

Loyce has declared we are staying all week, so we will see how that goes. Can't stay too long now that we have the new sprinkler system because the yard will grow to China.

This means we will miss the car auction for Wednesday, but it was becoming a bit like work anyway. Things need to sell a little faster as well.

So I'll pack up the laptop and head out in the morning. Lets see, shorts, socks, credit card, t shirts, ya that ought to about do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...