Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More used car work.

I was in by 8 AM this morning. We had folks coming in to see one of the 08's and a new car to buy.

The car was ready for the folks and Chris had to leave for the auction. This left me to sell the vehicle without his supervision. Now since I am his dad, I never needed any supervision in past experiences, but the tables are kind of turned here. It is his business and all.

So I went out and closed the sale. The 08 was delivered and paid for by 6 PM tonight.

And he did get another car for a replacement at about 10 AM. We previewed cars in the afternoon, and then late in the day, another couple came by, and I went on the demo with them too.

We closed that sale with a down payment as well. But it was a 12 hour day. And we have to go to the other KC auction again tomorrow.

I do not intend to make a habit of working 12 hour days, but then it is fun to work just for the heck of it, with no particular purpose in mind, but to help out your kids.

Its late here tonight and Loyce had the one year old most of the day while I was gone. I would like to think she missed me but then I know that the grand daughter kept her running all day so she is tired too.

Need to be up early tomorrow again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...