Thursday, November 11, 2010

Slooooow!

We spent the morning going to more Doctor's appointments, and I am really tired of the medical stuff, so that is the end of comments about that.

Once back home, it was a slow day as I prepared some for heading out, and Loyce did her craft stuff in her craft room upstairs.  The computer was in my face for most of the afternoon.  And yes it put me to sleep for a short nap.

I was over at Wal Mart for some groceries and at Wendy's for a Chicken nugget lunch, and that is about all that today amounted to.

I think tomorrow we are baby sitting for a while, so perhaps it won't be sooooooooo quiet around here.

Retired Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...