Friday, February 18, 2011

Another day with the Docs

Another of those medical days that take me out of commission for most of the day, so I don't have much to report other than preparing for and making a trip to the doctor's office, and heading over to Wal Mart to get yet again different meds.

That wipes out much of the day, and I never even took the cover off of the motorscooter all day.

Loyce spent most of the morning with her quilters group, at the quilt activity room.  They have a show and tell every Thursday, and that took most of here day until mid afternoon.

In the morning, I noted that the latest watch was out for delivery in KC.  My son Ben was notified and sprang into action.  He went over to our house ahead of when the Fed Ex truck arrives in the neighborhood, and waited for the fellow to ring the door.  The package needs to be signed for, and he was waiting with pen in hand.

One of these packages will be his, for spending his time taking care of his dad this way. And as the winter is coming to a close, I am doing my best not to order things for him to have to pick up.  Famous last words.  LOL.

Without much more to report tonight, I will not ramble on and waste your time.

Retired Rod

2 comments:

  1. Ramble on Rod, what's time when your retired. Hope you Doctor days will be over soon, and you won't be making all those visit's. I'm down to once every three months. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As annoying as those Doctor's visits are, I guess that's what keeps us all ticking along. Maybe us guys should take up quilting so we'd have something to do on quiet days? Nah!! Just a crazy thought!!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...