Thursday, December 13, 2007

We arrive at Blogger


Why yes we are new at BLOGGER!

Like Sargent Shultz "I know noothing"

I have decided to move here from Yahoo, because it seems to be feature rich and easier to understand. For a fellow that types with only one hand, sitting in the easy chair. I liked the look of the old blog better, but then maybe I will do something custom here, once I get it all figured out.

So welcome aboard, and we'll learn together. You have to have a gmail account in order to sign up for this, but it is totally free. I generally give out my yahoo or google mail accounts to folks I know will bombard me with ads.

I copied several of the latest blogs over from Yahoo so you won't have to go find them. It doesn't seem so empty with a few posts that are from previous days.

So lets have some fun with a new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...