Monday, June 7, 2010

They're Back

Its 2:30 in the afternoon on Monday, and Blogger is back!  Well that is if this posts.

We are very used to this means of communication, and are totally lost without it.  I can't help but wonder how it has changed our lives.  At least we have many friends that we would otherwise not have without the blog.

So I am patient while they get it back up, and hope that it stays profitable so that a financial decision doesn't take the service away in the future.

They're Back !!!!

Retired Rod

2 comments:

  1. Back up everything, always. There will be another blog service that will be ready to take on your business, that will be easy to import your info to. BACK-uP! now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm?? I never even noticed that Blogger was down actually. I guess it's because I always use Live Writer for posting. I enjoyed your rant in the previous post - truly worthy of a curmudgeon!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...