Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Update as we have things more set up

For Family and Friends that will attend these events.....

As of now, we will be having a visitation before the actual service at 11 AM on Friday...   Then we will go into the formal service at 1 PM...  This will last about 45 minutes...   Then the cemetery is actually right on the grounds with the Chapel...    So we can just walk out the doors and up onto the hillside for the interment..  

The whole thing should be over by about 2:30 or so...    We will have a reception with heavy appetizers and wine or beer back at the hotel...  Food will be out by 4 PM with beverages out before that...  Heavy drinks will be available from the Lobby Bar...  It will be Friday afternoon.....    But some may have long distances.... so your conscious is your guide...

The hotel is the Hilton Garden Inn on the North West Corner of I 80-35 at the 86th street exit  Number 129..  The room will be behind the pool area and will seat everyone....  This is also open to anyone that wants to come....   Come and see if you can make my bar tab higher....LOL

The Funeral Home is on Merle Hay Road South of the Interstate on the West side....  I think the address is 4400, but it is quite large and can't really be missed...

Email questions to the address associated with this blog   rivers63386@gmail.com

Rod


10 comments:

  1. THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers will be with you as you and your family go through this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update, Rod. Best wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rod, each time I come to your blog, the first thing I see is that delightfully light-hearted header photo. Though it seems at odds with your current reality, it reminds me of the many, many good times in your life with Loyce and the comfort of family in the days ahead. Like many others have said, I am still in shock and unable to get your loss out of my mind. I can't even imagine what it feels like for you. I hope you continue to draw strength from your family and the community of people who love and care about you. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, you show us all how to just keep on going. I think I'd be under the covers somewhere.
    We appreciate the updates.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and your family today and in the days to come....Prayers are being offered on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted you to know that my thoughts were with you and your family today.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...