Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just a little hole

I was digging and made a hole in a sprinkler pipe!!!  Ouch.  It leaks a bunch, so today, its after midnight, I get to go find some plumbing parts to fix it.

Or fess up to the sprinkler folks and hire them to come and tell me how dumb I am.  And then charge the sh/t outta me.  I’ll try my way first.

Maybe I should go on strike on the ‘Honey Do’ list.   Would have been way easier to have Loyce put the hole in the pipe and then harass her.  Just kidding dear!  Its only my ego.  And my wallet, LOL.

We had another, in the 90’s day here and I sissied out and stayed in the A/C paying bills for most of the day.  We didn’t have that many bills but that’s my excuse.

Tonight we have the grand daughter again, so maybe one of these days our family will be one larger!!!!!!!

Retired Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...