Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sun and Humidity

It quit raining!  Yea!  But then it got hot and cooked the moisture back out of the ground.  The air conditioner has never stopped all day.

Loyce went and got Ema from the day care center, and they went to our sub division pool.  Came home and had lunch and went right back.  I’m an old fuddy duddy, and won’t go.

So I rode off on the motor scooter.  Making up errands just to ride there.  But it was hot, and waiting for lights behind hot cars with their AC on tests your endurance.  Then fairly soon your zooming along at 40.  The helmet is still hot, but I do not ride without it.

By mid afternoon, it was just too much, so I came back to the house.  Time for the computer.  Got all busy looking up used and new motorhomes on RV trader.  A guy can dream, but nothing that really trips my trigger.  Not enough to make a call anyway.

Tonight we were over to Ben and Danielle’s making plans for next week’s trip to
Branson.  And we had to take Ema back too.

A laid back day with some scooter time.  Just the way I like it!

Retired Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...