Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rain Rain go away.

The day started sunny here awakening me at 7 AM to bright sun.  I started in with my painting project as the day seemed cheery.  But not long into the project I looked outside and found the sun had been replaced by misty foggy overcast.

Well I was painting a bathroom with only glass block as a window so I couldn’t see outside anyway.  After breaking for some breakfast and a quick farming experience on farm town in facebook, it was back to painting.

I had completed one bathroom and moved on to a second, when I surfaced to find it was three o’clock in the afternoon.  My back was killing me and it was time to wash out the brushes.  The second bathroom isn’t done, but I was.

Then we had the rain.  The sky became black as night.  It was like it was dusk outside.  and the rain blew through the screen porch almost sideways.  I had to close the door to the house, even though it is ten feet away from the screens.

Tonight I went and tried a new Pizza house in Lake Ozark.  It was mostly a bread pizza with very little toppings.  No wonder I haven’t gone before.  They said they had been open for two years.  Since I am not giving them a rave review, I will leave their name out.  No sense getting sued.  LOL

It is still stormy and lightening strikes every little while as I sit here tonight.  The forecast is for more of the same for the next several days.  Bummer!

Retired Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...