Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Here we go......

I have to be at the hospital by 7 AM and surgery is at about 8:30.  This is again an open abdomen  surgery where they cut right thru the same place that they opened in September.  That means all the healing that I have gone thru in the last three months will be right back to square one.

I am not looking forward to this experience.  Perhaps it won't be as bad this time, but I am not overly convinced of this outcome.  I do hope to get back to Arizona by the first part of February............

I'll blog with the Android phone when I get myself somewhat under control again..

Rod          

10 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well with the surgery and you heal up real fast so that you can get back to AZ for the remainder of the winter! Take care of yourself & do what the doctor says...lol!

    Hugs!!
    Mac & Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you Rod. All the best, and the big warm sunny Arizona sky awaits your return....:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Rod. I hope this one is successful. Remember doctors are only practicing medicine. Looking forward to hearing from you when you're able.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully this one will be the charm. We worry about you out here at the ranch.Be safe out there, Sam & Donna..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in our thoughts and prayers Rod and Loyce.

    Hugs to you all
    Brenda and JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are in our prayers this morning and we wish you a very speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes Rod from me and Paulette. I sure hope you're home with your family for Christmas.

    I'll be watching closely for your blog to pop-up on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will be praying for a good outcome on this surgery, and a fast recovery for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Fingers crossed over here that all goes well. They need to get it right once and for all.
    My best wishes to you for a good recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are on the road to a quick recovery. Arizona in February is awaiting!

    emjay

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...