Thursday, June 14, 2012

More Bar B Cue!!

OK, I know that eating BarBCue is conducive to weight gain, but when the scooter can still go 80 MPH with me on it, I don't think I will need a new one just yet!!

But with that said, we went to the Bar B Cue again tonight!  What?  Again? Well, yes I have to confess that we were at the Bandana's in Osage Beach tonight...  Because we drove over to the lake place this afternoon, and we never cook on the night of arrival.........  But I only had a luncheon plate of pulled pork....Honest!!  And I dumped the big baked potato for a few fries instead....  And water to drink.....  Not diet coke!!  I can still hear Penny scolding me......!

But anyway we are down here at the lake with all three of the Grandkid Bandits from the younger son's crew.  They are 10, 8, and 5.......  And very eager to go swimming and boating and running and jumping and yelling and dragging the dog all over the place and, and, and........

Whew, I can never keep up with all of this..  Hope grandma is up to it!!  But we haven't been here long enough to have any reportable news.  So rather than chew your ear about nothing, this will be a short blog for tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I should be in the same boat next week when we head for the Lake. At least I get to soak for 8 hours a day.Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Biscuit should be having lots of fun with all that energy to keep her tired out. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We motored out today our first trip out since returning from the south...have a super weekend with the grandtots!!!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...