Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer slow down....

I haven't given up blogging, but we seem to go out on the motorcycles to yet another restaurant 40 miles away...  And I think you are tired of me reporting that all the time....

Biscuit had her hair cut and acted all goofy for several days, but now she is back to not remembering her longer hair...  And that is good because we have broken into the 90s for every day this last week....  Not that she stays outside very long, but at least it is a summer cut for her....

I have been again fighting with financial institutions as they learn of Loyce's passing....  They immediately shut my accounts down and make me go without a bank account....  The brokerage shut down one of my credit cards and the bill paying service right over the 4th of July.......  Grumble........ Grumble........

The local folks make a big deal of it, but the national people in their company could care less, if some little guy is without his money.....  It will get fixed when it gets fixed...................

So that gets me into a bad mood, and then I don't feel like writing, in case that attitude leaks out.....  Or pours out......  I don't like to write a rant...

We have a large motorcycle trip planned next week, so that should be fun.... But then when I went to look on the calendar, it is the same day as the trip to the doctor's office.......

Hope that goes well and I get out of there timely...   Need to be on the road before noon.....  I'll report how that one goes when the time comes.....

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer...

Retired Rod

3 comments:

  1. Always good hearing from you, Rod and how you and Biscuit are doing .... Glad the pup has a new trim and a cooler do..... The trip next week sounds like fun .... Don't let the financial folks get you down, they are trying to keep their jobs going but that ends up a pain for you ..... Maybe they will move on to someone else's file !!!! Keep having a super summer......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting pretty desperate trying to come up with something, anything, to blog about. But as long as we're having a good time and relaxing that's what's important. So enjoy the ride and the lunches and give Biscuit a big hug from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to see your blog pop-up on my sidebar Rod. Summers are always slow and quiet it seems - just as they should be I suppose. Banks and financial institutions exist, in part, just to annoy us I believe.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...