Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

As it is now almost midnight on Christmas Eve, I am safe in wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

All of my family is coming over here tomorrow and I am providing the dining room and many of the dinner and side dishes, but the main ham is being cooked at my oldest son's house....  Outside of cleaning up and getting ready, I have only been hanging out.

But I have also went thru another test at the Hospital form my ongoing Gerd disorder...  This test involved having a tube placed in my nose and forced down to the top of my stomach.  This probe was connected to a computer recorder that I wore in a harness over my shoulder.

Of course sleeping with this NG tube is a difficult task..  And the leaking of the stomach valve seems to be worse after I go completely asleep..  I'm not sure I ever did go to sleep during the test, but I know for sure that I was really ready to go get the tub removed the next day...  

Of course they haven't called with the results...  Maybe sometime in January.... LOL

Again, have a good Christmas..

Retired Rod

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Rod. Have a wonderful day with your family. We had a great Christmas Eve with Paula, Croft, Norma, Mom, and Phyllis. Today is going to be a quiet day for us. Can't even imagine trying to sleep with that tube in. Hopefully you'll get some results next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Rod, may you have an enjoyable day with family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Be safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Rod. Sorry we couldn't see you this winter but will try to head that way in November 2016. All the best for the New Year!!

    Gordon and Juanita

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...