Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter and the grands.....

I got to reading scooter blogs and darned near forgot to post something.  And the Easter Holiday is over, so it will be back to work on that tax return for me in the morning, unless I procrastinate.. again..............

We had a sunny normal mid 60s day here, and Loyce had the other two grand daughters today.  They played here and played at McDonalds play land about a mile from here.  She gets them chicken McNuggets....  and they are too excited to eat them...

I rode the little red scooter, and went to Sam's Club thinking I would buy some over the counter drugs.   Wrong!  They were closed for Easter....  Even the gas pumps were closed...  So I rode some more and went to a different station....  Purchased about a gallon of gas for $4.  Man that little bike is stingy on its gas usage...  I've ridden it all over and it only took a gallon?

Anyway no news here other than Loyce enjoying the grand kids and me reading the internet....

Retired Rod

3 comments:

  1. your lucky , my son borrowed my truck to do a side job and get a haircut,wherever he went, he used 1/2 a tank of diesel. $50some bucks worth. Ne safe out there.Sam & Donna..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I read about you scooter the more I want one...

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. No rush on the taxes, Rod, you've still got a few days left!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...