Saturday, September 7, 2013

Freecell

With Loyce down for the count and upstairs in bed most of the day, I have become more domestic than usual...  That means sitting in the hearth room and going for groceries and the like.....

Of course sitting means computering....    I get all caught up in Freecell Solitaire, studying the 8 rows of cards and how I plan to move them in order to put them in order....    It can waste hours...  Have you played Freecell...?

To me it is more challenging than sudoku, where I can usually determine the right answers  even if I am slow at it...  With Freecell, you might have an unsolvable deal...  Its up to you to determine if that is the case and why...  Of course ya can't cheat on the computer....  Like you would be able to do on paper cards on the table...  No peaking to see where the cards are...  But of course Freecell is all face up....

Anyway its been hot and almost unbearable humidity, so we are mostly inside....  But does that mean that the weather will turn quickly... And suddenly be cold.... too cold to ride motorcycle..... Hum,  that might chase me off to Arizona...

Retired Rod

1 comment:

  1. Freecell - is my favorite game of all. I could spend hours playing it. It's still really hot in AZ. I sure hope it cools down a little bit before we get there.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...