Thursday, November 15, 2012

A beautiful Wednesday...

We just hung around this morning, as I was still feeling the effects from being at the dentist yesterday....  They redid a couple of fillings that were done years ago...  Removing the old silver and replacing it...

So sleep didn't come too easy last night... and after breakfast I slipped back off for a nap....  Didn't intend to, but you know how that goes...

Anyway by mid afternoon I was out with the Toyota car looking for an oil change for it...  It had been over a year since it had been changed so you know how I am about keeping fresh oil in cars....

But I am also cheap, so I went over to the Signal Butte Wal Mart to get the work done....  And there was a line, so I had to hang around..  It finally was done and I went for parts and pieces over at Home Depot...

I am thinking about setting a pole in the ground to mount a satellite dish on more permanently..  But after looking in a couple of different stores, I was only able to find a 5 foot long piece of TV mast...  That won't be long enough.  If 2 1/2 feet is under ground that won't hold the dish up high enough to see over the neighbor's roof...

Late in the day, I decided that the Camry needed a bath, so it was back up to the car wash across the street from the Wal Mart...  I just got the econo wash, which meant that I had to come home and do the rest of the cleaning myself....  It got dark on that project...

Tomorrow it is back over to the dentist to finish what we started yesterday...  It was late in the day Tuesday when we started, so it became closing time before they finished with me.....  And that was OK, as I am not sure I could have stood the whole deal at once....

More later....

Retired Rod

2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty house. Would love to see pictures of the inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can ever keep Jim out of the hospital or doctor's offices, we need to have some teeth cleaned. I don't even look forward to that cause I know my mouth will really be sore afterwards. Always is. Good luck today. Weather is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...