Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Anticipation...

I spent most of the morning working on some more of the weed problem here in the back yard...  This was more to keep my mind busy so I wouldn't think about my afternoon chore...

Several years ago when we were here in Mesa, I needed some dental work and took a chance on using a local dentist over in the center of town by the Mesa Spirit RV park where we used to stay..  The fellow turned out to be excellent and has become my dentist.

So knowing that I would be coming back here again this year I made an appointment to get some additional work done....  And this afternoon was the day....

Going to the dentist is not something I relish much, so that is why I had to keep my mind off of it all morning...

Loyce wasn't much help as she had scheduled Biscuit for a hair cut and a bath at a local shop, that we also like more than the shop we use in KC... I had better keep that quiet though as it would be just my luck that the lady in KC would be a reader....

So Biscuit went to her appointment and I went to mine...  Biscuit is acting all squirrelly because of her extreme loss of fur, and I am acting the same way due to the effects of novacane or what ever they use now days to get you thru dental procedures...

As the stuff wears off, it causes a kind of burning phantom pain that you just have to live thru....  I think the worst of it is now over for tonight, but I have to go back again later in the week, so maybe that one won't be as bad.....  Uh, fat chance.........

Retired Rod

3 comments:

  1. *Poor job of proofreading. I'll start over.*

    One of the reasons why I prefer to make dental appointments in the morning.
    No time to get worked up about it. Plus, there's less chance of getting held up if they're "running behind", which I hate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't got no dang teeth left so I don't gots to go to no dang dentist no more:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd rather go with Biscuit for grooming than go to the dentist!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...