Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pictures from Al and Kelly's

As most of you know, I was out to Congress, Arizona on Wednesday and stopped in to see Al and Kelly..   I'm not sure that I am all that likable, but Biscuit is a big hit, so I always take her along....



Anyway this afternoon I took the memory chip out of the camera and transferred the pictures onto the blog....




Al finally suggested that I turn on the flash to get a better picture...  I had to fiddle with the camera for quite a while... Long enough for Al to shut his eyes when I pressed on the presser...



Al calls this Cactus Man...  He's out in the farthest corner from the porch along the road...



Speaking of the porch......  Lots of problems solved here...


The law of the land..  The two big cactus are probably over 200 years old, kind of like they are the judges around here..



Its really peaceful out on Ghost Town Road.....

Retired Rod

5 comments:

  1. you are very likeable and am having you for dinner at DPS a soon as I return. Great photos. We will have to make a trip out to visit them one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biscuit is a sweetheart and you are not so bad yourself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are probably one of the most likeable people I've ever met. Sure glad we got to meet in Kerrville back in 2009. Little did we know what would happen in our futures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sandra. Jim and I are really grateful that we can call you our friend. Love your pictures. They have really worked hard on their place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now what is there not to like. You have a Jeep, you have a Motorcycle, you have a Biscuit, & you have an RV. And you have a big friendly personality to go along with them all. Adds up to likeable to me.......:))

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...