Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Scraping off old Tag Stickers.....Not!

I violated on of those accountants rules today......  The one about putting new license plate stickers over  the older ones....  Aw heck, go on, just stick it on there!!!   And the new sticker is bigger than the old one, but we used to have two and the new one won't cover both of the old ones...

One sticker was the month, Like JUN and the second sticker was colored and had 2011 on it....  But now the new sticker has both the month and the year on it along with being a new color, so you can tell if its expired from way off.

But the new sticker doesn't cover over both of the old ones.....  But it was awfully hot in the RV park this afternoon, so I just stuck the new ones on, and you can see the old ones underneath....   Sloppy!

But that brings up the fact that we moved the Motorhome from storage this morning to the RV park so we could start up the AC and work on its inside and stuff... Haboobs cause a lot of dust....

And we needed to glue the back splash behind the stove back on the wall...  The heat had softened up the original glue and it let go while I was driving with a horrendous bang!!  But mid afternoon, I found out my tube of glue was about half hard.... I used it anyway...

So in that process, I gave in and stuck both the stickers over the old ones on the trailer and the motorhome which were in Arizona when I purchased the tags...

I fought off the urge to take pictures of the deed, as it would compromise valuable info like my tag numbers and things not supposed to be on the internet.....LOL

Retired Rod

3 comments:

  1. we usually always stick the new ones over the old ones...that backsplash must have been a scare when it let go...sure hope mine stays put its mirrors and ceramic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny. Definitely an accountant type of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me see now, my truck is 5 or 6 years old, so that means I've got 5 or 6 years worth of stickers on my plates. I never worry about it though because I can barely count let alone be an accountant.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...