Friday, November 12, 2010

Biscuit



My name is Biscuit!  I am a Cavachon, which is a mix of a Bichon and a King Charles Spaniel.  I came to live here today, when my new mom picked me out at the Pet Store!  I know she shouldn't be buying me from a pet store because they are bad breeders and all that, but I am only 9 weeks old and was only at the store for a couple of weeks.

Tonight I think I am sort of lost, because my owners didn't buy any of my buddies, and I am all alone for the first time in my life.

I will also cause all kinds of trouble for my new owners, as they have a non pet reservation at the RV park, which will be immediate trouble!  Maybe I'll have to hide away!  These and many other issues will need to be solved in the near future!

Perhaps we will lose our deposit, and we will have  to go to the old park, who knows?  Loyce just fell in love!

Retired Rod

14 comments:

  1. Oh, too cute!! You've got to submit Biscuit to the featured pet of the week at my new website, http://toadilypets.com

    Biscuit & Sadie would have a blast together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Rod and Loyce congratulations on the new member of your family. I can see why Loyce fell in love. What a cute name too. Well Biscuit welcome to the RV life.

    Brenda Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size do they grow to be? Does it look more like one breed than the other? Good luck and I hope you can figure out what to do about your RV park reservations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Rod and Loyce, what a little beauty! Rylie and Molly would sure love to meet Biscuit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Loyce!!
    I can see why you came home with Biscuit! Adorable! Did you phone Rod and ask if you could buy a Biscuit? ha ha...couldn't resist! And don't worry- most RV Parks take dogs...at least the parks that count!
    Have fun with your little furry friend!
    Take care!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to blogville, Biscuit!!..just think of all the 'trouble' you can get in to!!..have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the Bisquit
    Althouth not a Trisquit
    This winter you must risk it:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the new furry kid, Rod, I always knew you were a softy like me when it came to dogs. Bisquit has found a great forever home, Rigg's and Sadie will enjoy meeting her, not sure if it's a he or she with the name Bisquit, Get it housebroke quick. Be safe out there.. Sam & Donna..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new addition to the family. Biscuit is SO cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie and such a cool name. We have a King Cavalier. He is such a great dog and wonderful companion. Enjoy!

    Welcome Biscuit...we look forward to reading more about you.

    John, Carol, & Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...