Friday, September 11, 2009

I wiped it out!

I had a nice entry for today written last night, and it was posted for most of today, but, in my search for a blog editor that works with ubuntu, I ended up wiping out the entry for today.

Lets see if I can post this instead!

It posts, but this program, called Drivel, is not much or any better than the blogger editor you use in firefox. Oh well!

By the way had I written the entry with live writer, it would have been saved locally, and I could have put it back. If only Microsoft wasn't such a predator of everyone else in the business, some of their stuff is really good. Some is bad too like Vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...