Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gone to Des Moines

Tonight I am in Des Moines at a motel all by myself. It isn't often that I find myself completely alone, but tonight is one of them.

So I called an old neighbor and we went to dinner. Roger and Dianne lived across the street from us for almost 30 years, so we just pick up where we left off. They were great company!

I am posting this with the blackberry tonight as the computer is packed ready to go in the morning.

I'm always excited and never sleep very well. So tomorrow is the big travel day.

Not much to blog about and a really small key board, so I'll just end off and get back later.

Next time we will be in Ohio.

Retired Rod

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

  1. Good job posting on the Blackberry - no spelling errors at all. Have a great time in Des Moines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blackberry has error correction and type ahead so it is almost easier. But that darned keyboard with the thumbs as digits to do the entering. That is the big drawback!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...