Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ready for the big weekend.

I'm ready for the big weekend!!!   The dock has been cleaned from end to end, and the cover is off of the pontoon and the engine has been started.  I was amazed that the battery didn't really need charged after all winter's dormancy.

But I put the charger on anyway and left it for a couple of hours just to make sure.  Again, I spent all day out on the dock.  In the afternoon, Loyce came out and ran that blasted washer on the lounge chairs.  That gave me some down time away from the machine.

Tonight, we went to Bandanna's bar be cue, a favorite for us here in Lake Ozark.  I have blogged several times about the chain and this restaurant in particular, so it will suffice to say we enjoy going there.

So bring on the family, as we are as ready as we will ever be.

Retired Rod

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have some great weather now to enjoy that nice clean dock and your boat! Time to sit back and relax!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...