Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bellingham, RV Park

We have been having so much fun and daily activity, that it all caught up with us today. Loyce decided that things needed cleaning inside the RV. And naturally that was my cue to get scarce. LOL

I needed to go make the additional reservation for Sunday night. So I headed on over to the office. While there I inquired about washing the RV, and found that they only charge $5. So I paid the money.

I made myself busy with the hose bucket and brush, for most of the afternoon. Well, when I wasn’t over talking to the neighbor. He was applying a silicon rubber mixture to the roof of his motor home. It is over ten years old, and he said he had several leaks that he needed to get sealed before winter.

They have been here for 8 years, and he works up the road from the park. He said it gets quite cold here and snows, soft and gentle snow. Still he was concerned that his single pane windows allowed it to be way too cold for the rig.

But, he has done it for 8 years, so perhaps this is talk every fall.

We will be up at the beginning of dawn, in order to make the ferry for our whale watching trip in the morning. We have had absolutely no schedule but our own for several months, so this will come as a rude shock when the A L A R M, what is that? goes off.

Retired Rod

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Rod, Sounds like your having a great time and I agree about the alarm... BUT every once in awhile it is necessary... Have fun on your whale watching adventure... I can't wait to see the pictures. Have Fun!

    Travel Safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...