Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tucumcari dreamin

Just a quick post to say we are in the motel in Tucumcari, New Mexico.  The lights are all on in the room, and we are now in the mountain time zone, soits not even ten PM, but Loyce is zonked on the bed next to me, so I must keep this short.

The keyboard will make the clicking noise as I type.  We drove 589 miles today, wich is almost exactly half way.  With all the stops for gas and food, oh and potty, we drove for 11 hours.  This is all two lane highway except for about the first 80 miles on I 35.  We went thru Hutchinson, Ks and not Wicita today and I think it was faster and definitely shorter.

Still we are killed tonight.  I will end this right here before I disturb the boss!

Retired Rod


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...