Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Back at the Lake

I drove back to the lake again today with a trunk full of electrical stuff.  Loyce chose to stay in KC.

She is going to the dentist to have some work done, and has trouble getting appointments, so she has to take them when she can.

I will be leaving to go to Dayton, Ohio next week, so I felt that I had better get after this electrical problem to see if I can fix it.

It is soooo quiet her without anyone else around.  Once in a while there will be a boat go by, but not much else to report, except the rain that comes every little while. 

I did sit out on the porch and just hang out after I arrived, (code for a nap).  Then I went into town for a smoked sausage and baked potato dinner.  Oh and of course the obligatory stop and Wal Mart.

Retired Rod

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't sound like to much wiring going on......lol.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...