Friday, May 22, 2009

Dentist and to the lake.

Today was a get up early day, as Loyce had to go get her new crowns put on at the dentist at 8 AM. The office is less than a mile away, so there is no drive time. But none the less, she was up early.

That got me out and rolling to get ready to go to the Lake. We pulled the utility trailer here as we had bunches of stuff to bring. Mostly toys and old furniture that we will replace older furniture here at the cabin.

Should probably throw the whole works away, but remember how we talked about the dentist at the beginning of the post, so all our money was left in KC early in the day.

I have been playing with the new blackberry, and took a new header picture for the blog with the camera. I didn’t know how to tether the camera to the laptop, so I emailed the picture to myself. That made it show up as and attachment that I saved to MyPictures. Crude, but it got the job done.

The camera is a 3.2 Megapixel, but has no real lens to speak of. I was amazed that it did as well as it did. I’ll leave it up as a header for a while but surely I can do much better with a real camera.

As we often do, we went into town to Bandana’s Barbecue tonight. I really like their smoked sausage dinner, but do order the small one, so I am not so stuffed.

It was in the mid 80’s here today, so the weather is as perfect as it can be!

Retired Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...