Friday, May 15, 2009

The big show

It is just before midnight and I have to be up at five, so a quick update and I will kill the light.

We were up at five and spent the entire day at theDayton Hamfest show.  I worked at the commercial booth where we help, for over four hours in the afternoon.  I was killed at five PM. 

We had to go to a banquet tonight, where we listened to one of the astronauts from a recent soyuz flight who is a ham, speak.  There was no one asleep in the room tonight.  His slide show from the space station was phenomenal.

We have to be back up at five, so I’m off of here again for a quick nap.

Retired Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...