Saturday, March 26, 2011

Back home

After my over night stint with the medical profession, I am all taped out tonight.  They don't let you sleep much, so today I zonked out in the chair for most of the afternoon, not giving much to report here on the blog.

Perhaps when I have a complete nights sleep in a bed, my attitude and ideas will return for yet another blog of interest.  I did manage to play all of the levels of Angry Birds as a past time, in the last 30 hours or so, so if you want walk thrus on certain screens.......  Well go look em up on the internet like I had to.......

Bet you thought I was gonna pass out advice on the game didn't you?

Do not play marathon Angry Birds, the little phone screen will make you go blind!  That's my advice!

Retired Rod

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have once again escaped from the clutches of the medico's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear you're back home and out of the evil hospital! I've never tried Angry Birds for fear of becoming addicted to it.

    Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and seeing you back on your scooter asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm torn about which is worse -- a night in the hospital or an outpatient procedure. I think the night in the hospital is worse for the patient and outpatient is worse for the significant other! lol

    Glad to know you're home and resting well now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back home and everything is going well. I play enough games on the computer without playing them on the phone too. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments had to be eliminated.... For the most part this has removed unwanted responses.. If you can't post your comments, please email me and we will make other arrangements...